Burmese classical music on CD

Subject: Burmese classical music on CD

So far there has been 3 product. 1 double-CD set under a French label
and two under Japanese lable.

The one I just purchased, exclusively Hsaing Waing muisc is fantanstic.
It was recorded in Japan with modern recording equipments.

I have over 10 to 20 burmese classical music on tapes collected. Some, I
have it on Maxell UD XLIIs since I sent them over to be recorded on them.

The one I just purchased is call "Hsaing Waing of Myanmar" ( I wish it
was rather called Burma). It's under a Japanese label.

Coban