MaHaBote

/* Written  5:06 pm  Mar  6, 1994 by Deb.West@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in igc:soc.cult.burma */
/* ---------- "MaHaBote" ---------- */
My newsreader seems to have *eaten* the text on my previous attempts to
post this request...crossing my fingers...

I'm looking for more information on MaHaBote (Burmese astrology).  I've
found one book on the subject but nothing else and I really don't know
where to look.  Most magazine articles on astrology seem to cover only
western astrology.

Please post/crosspost any follow-up to alt.divination since I don't
normally read either alt.astrology or soc.culture.burma (I just thought
from the names someone there might have further info...)

Thanks...
--
 * The above does not represent OIT, UNC-CH, laUNChpad, or its other users. *