Wanted: ASSK speech tape(s)

Is there anyone out there who could, as a matter of some urgency,

help me? I have been trying for some time to get hold of a tape of

a public speech -- any speech, quality not vital -- of Daw Aung

San Suu Kyi. Stupidly I did not pick up any copies during a visit

in August 1990 when they were freely for sale, and colleagues who

have promised to get me a copy haven't delivered.

I am in Indonesia, and would be happy to pay postage or whatever

if a tape could be gotten to me in the next couple of weeks.

Many thanks in advance for any replies.

Jeremy Wagstaff

Jakarta

email: jwagstaff@xxxxxxxxxxx

mail: PO Box 2318, 6th Floor, Wisma Antara, Jln Merdeka Selatan,

Jakarta, Indonesia