Annual Dawng Pui a success this yea

/* Written 11:06 AM  Jul 10, 1994 by phillij@xxxxxxxxxxxx in igc:soc.cult.burma */
/* ---------- "Annual Dawng Pui a success this yea" ---------- */
To All,

        The annual 4th of July Dawng Pui festival in Davenport, Iowa
(USA) went very well this year.  Over 100 Chin people from Michigan, Maryland,
Illinois, California, Iowa, New York, etc. showed up.  I didn't count
them myself, but the commemorative T-shirt sales were certainly brisk.

        The Chicago group brought an entire roast pig.  That and the
many delicious Chin and Burmese dishes were in abundance.

        Next year's festival is to be held in Chicago, Illinois.  If you'll be
in the US next 4th of July, let me know and if you can come by Chicago
you'll not only eat well, but meet a few beautiful (single!) Chin young
ladies as well.

                                        Randy Phillips
                                        phillij@xxxxxxx