Burma Mailing List (r)

strider@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> The content of reg.burma-list will be very close to that of the
> soc.culture.burma newsgroup, so if you prefer to get information that
> way, please send me a note asking to unsubscribe.

Hi Strider (is that your real name or nickname?)!

Please unsubscribe me from the mailing list since I want to spare my site's
resources. I only log in once a week. So I prefer to read the news.

Thanks and all the best,

--
Jochen Bink, ISS/IAP/THD, Hochschulstr. 6, 64289 Darmstadt
E-mail df6i@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Tel.: (06151) 16-3982, (FAX)-4123