List volume

Because of a glitch in the original setup, the new reg.burma-list mailed
out an unusually high volume of postings when it began operating this
weekend.  The reg.burma list echoes the reg.burma newsgroup and will
normally have a traffic of 2-3 messages per day.  I apologize for
flooding your mailbox but I can promise that the bugs in reg.burma list
will be worked out ASAP.

Yours,

  Strider

To post to reg.burma-list: reg.burma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx