political defiance news (CRDB) (r)

> From: Michael Beer <mbeer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> I think we all deserve a fuller explanation about why you wish to squelch
> discussion and communication about the Rohingya and or the RSO?

I will be happy to explain as much as I can. I do not necessarily means
that is to stop totally talking about Rohingyas, which we need to do
even much more for them(and all Burmese people too). Just to post outside
this reg.burma-l or mounted a campaign in the name of RSO is dangerous at
this time. I give you full explanation at a later time.

With Best Regards,

U Ne Oo.