SLORC's Foreign Minister on slave l

Subject: SLORC's Foreign Minister on slave labor

Below is a short note I received from a friend who get Singapore Times.
One never ceased to be amaze by SLORC personels.

 >you get Singapore's Sunday Times it is in the Sunday Review Section, p 1
 >& 6 dated 11 Sep 94.

 >Just a short quote from Foreign Minister U Ohn Gyaw on the public works
 >scheme, in which the government rounds up "volunteeers" to  work " THe
 >people are not forced to work. If I help to build a bridge, a house for
 >other people, in the next existence, I will have a better bridge, a
 >better house. We Buddhist value such contributions because moneycannot
 >but this type of benefit".

Perhaps, Ohn Gyaw himself and his immediate family members should
"volunteers" to work on a bridge, and a pipline so that they
will have a better bridge and bigger pipeline next to where they lived!!!

On the other hand, Ohn Gyaw will probably come back as a cockroach!!

Ct