Burma Study/Action Weekend in Japan (r)

Subject: Re: Burma Study/Action Weekend in Japan

Thank you for you last latter Ken and I am glad to see you putting out these
information sendings (which I think are vitallly important). It's goo for
people to network and gain ideas from what others are talking about.

In Oslo the Burma Suppport Group will be having its bi-annual General Assembly
this weeend (19-20) like a weekend retreat. It would be very interesting if you have any
morre details from what was taled about what Ideas were proposed and what the dicussions were
on those topics for our own discussions . If you have anything more, we certainly
would encourage you to send it to:"

dvb@osl
whoops I try again:

dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx

or simply respond directly to this message.

Thanks again and keep up the fine wor!

David