Subscription request fro

        Reply to:   RE>Subscription request from SLORC

reg,

this is an important point for me and anyone else who is considering
=
making this information available via the world wide web where
anyone is =
free to download it.
what about all the documents you have on gopher servers?  are you
worried =
that they're accessible?

i was going to to post every BurmaNet News issue on =
http://199.172.178.200/freebrma/freebrma.html.  please tell me if i
=
cannot.

also, do you believe this could put my in any personal danger?

the main data that needs protecting is the News mailing list itself.

glen