SLORC: Whither KNU?, Chapters 21-22 (r)

Subject: Re: SLORC: Whither KNU?, Chapters 21-22

There has recently been a great deal of SLORC propaganda posted on the
List. Those of us who support the movement for freedom and democracy in
Burma, do realize that freedom of expression is one of the liberties for
which we stand. Nevertheless, may I suggest that those posting this
material spend some time making some editorial comment on it. The material
is particularly useful for academics who may now or in the future attempt
to analyze the mentally sick leadership of SLORC. Regarding the attacks on
Bo Mya, again it may be of value that objective assessment be made of his
role, but should BURMANET and SEALIST be giving such prominence to
slanderous vilification.

I would appreciate comment on this problem and also comment on the material
that has been recently posted.

Thank you

Gehan Wijeyewardene gew400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx