BOYCOTT Unocal 76 Action Packet

To anyone concerned about the Unocal/Total/SLORC pipeline:
The Los Angeles Rainforest Action Project has a packet available with
several press clippings, a letter to Unocal station owners, Unocal's
Statement of Principles, and a sample letter for the owners to write to
Unocal corporation expressing concern.  If there are any Unocal or
Total gas stations in your area, we need your help.  [Unocal is also
Union 76].  To receive this packet, please send your name and mailing
address via email to:
          rainfrst@xxxxxxxxxxxx
We are sending these out as quickly as possible with our limited time
and funding.  Small groups and individuals throughout North America are
getting started with this approach.  We hope you'll join the effort!
Sincerely,
David Wolfberg
L.A. Rainforest Action Project