Please stop Future Buema!

"PTaneja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"  6-APR-1995 20:22:59.67 Wrote:

>Hello,
>I think this argument about the role of the Chinese and Indian
>citizens  of Burma in the struggle to rid Burma of its ruling
>military junta is alienating many genuine supporters of the movement.

	It it too bad for the future of Burma, if those people think this
discussion leads to alianate "geniune supporters of movement."  As I repeat
again and again, this discussion will inspire to find the "justice by the true
facts."  Anyone of us has to face the truth in order to keep democracy and
justice stable forever in Future Burma.  Even my foreparents may have to face
if they did something wrong. It is their debt, have to pay for it.

>Ordinary people in any country have to make a living by working to
>the best of their ability regardless of the political situation in
>the country. Nobody wants to be ruled by a bunch of military
>dictators. So, please, stop alienating your supporters.

	So you are saying that there is no way to find the truth! Just Forget
justice for victims? If you think the discussion is alianating those supporters
of movement for Burma, then those people are already alianted by themselves
before I begin this discussion.  If they know themselves who they are, then they
should face the truth and discuss the issue openly. They are Burmese and should
stand for the victims of that political institution. And should think how they
can help not to happen again in the future Burma.  It is "genuine supporter"
and true lover of Burma.  We want no more "Goat's Lazi!"

>The traitors are the fat cats from all ethnic groups, including "100%Burmese"!
>Pradeep
	You are right. I don't refuse your accuse over "100%Burmese"!  That is
why I am saying let us discuss and find the way we can think of solving that
unlucky problem of Burma.
	Thanks
	Wish you healthy and happy........
	Tun Myint
	Indiana University

//////There are two kinds of justice: justice by facts and justice by law\\\\\\