TOP-10 SLORC past-time

               Top 10 SLORC's favoriate  past-time

reason #10.  Attend  endless ribbin-cutting ceremonies.

reason #9.  You critize us, we'll arrest you!, You oppose us, we'' kill you.

reason #8.  "inspection" on projects they have no idea or no clue as to
	    how to go about it.

reason #7.  Collect taxes from overseas Burmese who still hold burmese
            passport for nothing in return.

reason #6.  Do the "wiggly butt" Dance. aka Khin-Nyunt dance.

reason #5. Endless recitation of "Army is doint/sacrificing all it
	   can to uphold peace, tranquility and UNITY of the nation".

reason #4. State full title of Khin Nyunt everytime his name is
	   mentioned.

 [ read burmese newspaper or watch rurmese TV; you'll know what I mean!]

reason #3. Election held, results ignored!!!

reason #2. Kept saying "We want a leading role!!!"

reason #1. Human-rights abuse? What human-rights abuse?
           (we just shoot our peopel with G3s)