BURMANEWS-L MAILING LIST IS ON-LINE (r)

Hey dude,

How's it going man? I appreciate you putting me on the mailing list and
all, but since my connections are still pretty lousy, do you think that
you might be able to unsubscribe me until I get back to the States?

Sylvia tells me you're off to Rangoon next week - what are your plans,I'd
like to join you if it works out for me. I need to be here in Spore until
the 2nd at least, and I'd like to be in BKK on the 5th. Can i meet you
somewhere in Rangoon? Perhaps share expenses? Get back to me as soon as you
can.

By the way, I'm having a pretty good time here, making a list of all the
laws I've broken (it's not difficult).

Take care,

Ami