FAST WWW Burma news

                      Subject:                              Time:  1:21 =
PM
  OFFICE MEMO         FAST WWW Burma news                   Date:  6/1/95

The Free Burma World Wide Web site has been moved to
http://sunsite.unc.edu/freeburma/freeburma.html
This will provide you with remarkably faster and more
reliable service.  Please undate your links/hotlists/
bookmarks to this URL.

We'd like to encourage people who haven't checked-in
lately to do so.  You will find a dramatic speed increase.
We look forward to you enjoying the new convenience.

Free Burma thanks Jonathan and Doug at SunSITE in
North Carolina for their kind invitation.  We'd also
like to thank Sun Microsystems (and to suggest to them
that they close their Rangoon office).

Free Burma will continue to serve, for a week or so,
from it's old location at http://199.172.178.200.