Beijing Women Conference

Dear Burmanetters:
	The following fwd message might be one of your interests. I am
wondering if there is any women group from Burma or Myanmar representing
Burmese women audience. It is a good opportunity and good time for Burmese
women if they are going to attend, and reveal their feeling when the
conference celebrate coming August in Beijing. Daw Aung San Suu Kyi would love
to see/hear Burmese women participate in one of the historical women conferenc-
es, as she herself is a victim of the manner of ruthless nine masculine
generals.
	If this message is not your interest, please ignore.

PS. If anyone wants to get the Resolution by European Parliament on
organization of Chinese government on the Fourth World Women Conf., please drop
a note in my mail box within five days beginning from June 7. I will not be
able to keep all mail more than that due to heavy traffic.

**********************The Original Message Follow*******************