Campaign, Merit-Making Activities f

N A T I O N A L   C O A L I T I O N   G O V E R N M E N T

              U N I O N   O F   B U R M A

815 Fifteenth Street, NW, Suite 910, Washington, DC 20005
Tel: (202) 393-7342 (202) 393-4321, Fax: (202) 393-7343

Merit-Making for Daw Aung San Suu Kyi on Her 50th Birthday

Dear Friends:

On behalf of the Burmese community in Washington DC, Virginia
and Maryland, we will be holding a merit-making ceremony and
birthday prayers for Daw Aung San Suu Kyi on her 50th birthday.
All friends of the Burmese people are cordially invited to
attend the ceremony.

Place:		Washington Buddhist Vihara
		5017 Sixteenth Street, NW
		Washington, D.C. 20011

Time:		11:00-1200	(Offering food to the monks)
		12:00-1300	(Lunch for guests)
		13:00-1400	(Merit-making Rituals and Prayers)