Gathering at House Building Marks A

A U N G    S A N   S U U   K Y I   M O N T H    A C T I V I T Y

WASHINGTON, DC
--------------

Congressman Bill Richardson will be sponsoring a gathering of
the Burmese community in the House Office Building on July 11,
1995.  The gathering marks the date of the scheduled released
from house arrest of Burmese national leader Daw Aung San Suu
Kyi who will have completed six years of illegal detention by
the military junta.

Dr. Sein Win, prime minister of the National Coalition
Government, members of the U.S. House of Representatives and
the Senate, NGO officials, journalists, invited guests,
Burmese student activists and the Burmese community at large
will attend the event.

The Burmese community welcomes all interested parties to
participate in the event.

	Time:  	11:00am
	Date:	July 11, 1995
	Place:	1539  Longworth House Office Building

                        oo000oo