Statement on 33rd Anniversary of Bl (r)

Subject: Re: Statement on 33rd Anniversary of Bloody July 7th(NLD-youth & ABSL-Th

>From: TUN MYINT <TMYINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Statement On 33rd Anniversary of Bloody July 7th (NLD-youth &
>ABSL)
>
>kkay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Kendrick Kay)  wrote:
>
>>...{...deleted...}. You should double check your statements and grammar and
>>spellings too.
>
>        You have mentioned about grammar and typos  in your previous
>messages in
>which you said you had been in U.S for quarter century and you were classmate
>of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi. From that message I guess you are propably older than
>parents of those students and youths from ABSL  and NLD.  Be understand that

Again, I must say you should not look at every constructive criticism from
a defensive posture. As you know, the Internet has 20 million users. People
can't see you but they can see your writings and in the English-speaking
world, people judge others by the way they speak, dress, and yes, write.
All I'm telling you is at least to use the tools available to you to
minimize the unnecessary typos. Why, Pres. Clinton could be reading
BurmaNet news, for all I know. You really shouldn't be so defensive; this
is all in good intentions.

Cheers,
K. Kay