Statement On 33rd Anniversary of Ju

Subject: Re: Statement On 33rd Anniversary of July 7th (NLD & ABSL)

kkay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Kendrick Kay) wrote:

>Don't forget the 1967 anti-Chinese riots instigated by the Burmese
>Revolutionary Council Government. Jun 27, 1967.

	This is Burmanet. News and statements are Burma-focus materials.  If
you want to read the pride of Chinese, go to Chinanet and post there. If you
love too much to your fellow native Chinese, why don't you go and complain about
Great Cultural Revolution and 1989 Tiananman Square Movements in which many of
your innocent fellow Chinese were brutally slaughtered by Chinese.

	Keep in mind that not everything that BSPP and SLORC have done are
wrong. There are certain things we ought to respect on what they have done.
	Take care,
	Tun Myint.