Statement On 33rd Anniversary of Ju (r)

Subject: Re: Statement On 33rd Anniversary of July 7th (NLD & ABSL)

On 7 Jul 1995 TMYINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> From: TUN MYINT <TMYINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Statement On 33rd Anniversary of July 7th (NLD & ABSL)
>
> kkay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Kendrick Kay) wrote:
>
> >Don't forget the 1967 anti-Chinese riots instigated by the Burmese
> >Revolutionary Council Government. Jun 27, 1967.
>
> This is Burmanet. News and statements are Burma-focus materials.  If
> you want to read the pride of Chinese, go to Chinanet and post there.
> If you love too much to your fellow native Chinese, why don't you go

How do you know that Mr. Kay is a native Chinese? Did that riot happen
in China or Burma. Why is it not relevent to Burmanet.

> and complain about Great Cultural Revolution and 1989 Tiananman Square
> Movements in which many of your innocent fellow Chinese were brutally
> slaughtered by Chinese.
> 	Keep in mind that not everything that BSPP and SLORC have done are
> wrong. There are certain things we ought to respect on what they have done.
> 	Take care,
> 	Tun Myint.

Mr. Tun Myint

Here you go again!
I don't know what is with you, every time on the subject of chinese-burmese
in Burma, everything you claim to be fighting for is out of your system.
You can even `respect' what BSPP and RC had done toward your fellow
countryman, your neighhor, your classmate who happened to be a chinese
descent. Were you there when the riot happened? That was one of the
ugliest and lowest moments in the modern burmese history. Well.. I mean
if you really believe in so called HUMAN RIGHTS and DEMOCRACY. It is
really nice to use these buzz words to get attention when yours are
violated. It does not hold too much when you are with the violators. Does it?
Have a nice weekend!!

Aye Naing