Stop the Flame between Tmyint and J (r)

Subject: Re: Stop the Flame between Tmyint and John.

HEIL HITLER, HERR YE MYINT !

> So, I am waiting for the day when  GREAT ENGLISH
> LANGUAGE CAN BE DISCARDED AS GARBAGE.

 The Great English that you consider garbage does have a saying which is very appropriate for you and Tun Myint.

" birds of a feather flock together"

Congratulation ! You and Tun Myint not only have similar thoughts but also have similar names too. What a match !  Shouldn't you two
perform the Burmese dance "Na Bar Twa" ? (something like that )

You probably got your  MS (Political Science)  from Nazi-Burma !

You may prefer your degree to be written as :

MS (Political Science Nazism ; Genuine Burmese.Guaranteed 100 % pure
     breed)

Fortunately I don't have to change mine to :

Ph.D (E.E. ; Burma-born Chinese.But not to be considered a Burmese,
       i.e. he is a FOREIGNER !!! Need to wear STAR OF DAVID or
       STAR OF DRAGON as identity)

By the way, to save you from future embarassment a lot of the softwares that you mentioned are available in the private sector quite sometime already.They may not work like the lady from Alamo Lab bragged about. Call Sun for more detail !

As far as the rest of your GARBAGE letter I won't even care to respond !

Let the net readers decide whether what you said is correct !!!!