WARNING: THAIS ARE SUCKING BLOOD

Date: Thu, 3 Aug 1995 05:14:58 -0700

/* Written  5:55 AM  Aug  2, 1995 by an308313@xxxxxxxxxxxxx in igc:soc.cult.burma */
/* ---------- "WARNING: THAIS ARE SUCKING BLOOD" ---------- */

LONDON, July 26

        When I recently visited Burma, I had some interest in shrimp business
over there. Of course, so many companies are booming with it. Japanese,
Singaporean, HongKongian are eating a large portion of Burmese shrimp
everyday. With this I knew trade embargo on Burma by the US won't work at
all. Ok.. leave this apart for a while.
        What I am going to inform all of you is that I saw 2 exactly painted
and designed Thai ships near Yangon port. I felt curious and enquired what
was the case. You know what they did? They obtained 1 license from the
Burmese government, and were later found out catching shrimp and fish with 2
or more ships with the same name. People say such things are very very
common. They say this is just one in hundreds. These businesses comes up with
such product:
        PRODUCT  OF  THAILAND
        MADE  IN  MYANMAR

        I saw fish sauce and dried fish selling in London carrying a Thai
logo, and were printed the same way. I shook my head and pushed out a long
breath.
        This could be the same thing with heroin. According to National
Geographic Magazine (July 1995), our country is the largest opium producer in
the world, which is 60% of world production. I at least feel proud with it.
But who is getting money? The Thais, exactly. They buy everything from
Burmese gems to Burmese women at a floor price, improved them, and sold them
at a better price.

WARNING: THAIs AND OTHER NEIGHBOURS SUPPORT SLORC, BECAUSE THEY CAN SUCK MORE
BLOOD OUT OF BURMA, BY BRIBING CHEAP GENERALS.

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you reply to this message, your message WILL be *automatically* anonymized
and you are allocated an anon id. Read the help file to prevent this.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx