ABSDF Australia

Today on the seventh anniversary of the Revolution we thankfully
remember all those who have given their life striving for democracy
and the return of human rights. Over the years the Fighting Peacock
has become  an inspiration to all those young Burmese and members of
ethnic minorities who are still fighting for and striving for Burma's
freedom from fear and repression.
Your sacrifice is precious. We will never forget you.

John-Paul ABSDF Darwin Northern Territory Australia