>From your email, it sounds like that you want to be more involved. If
you let me know what part of the world you are from, I can give you
the name and address of a local Burma action group.  Here are some
people to contact regarding certain tactics and boycotts.

Please feel free to call or email if you have any questions.

Selective purchasing laws: Conrad MacKerron pam@xxxxxxxxxxx
Pepsi Boycott: Canadian Friends of Burma cfob@xxxxxxxxxxx
Unocal Boycott: Rainforest Action Network (LA): ranla@xxxxxxxxxxx

Simon Billenness
Franklin Research & Development
(617) 423 6655 x225

Date:          19 Aug 1995 11:50:42
Subject:       No Subject Given
To:            Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I have heard via FreeBurma on WWW that there is a strategy session occuring
in New York on Aug 24 & 25, 1995 and would like more information. If any
one can send it my way, please do so:
schn0032@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Also, I would like to hear from those who attended to conference.
Observations, goings on, etc... Post here or email me directly, if you
please.