New Video Info vols. #3 & #4 from N

Subject: New Video Info vols. #3 & #4 from NLD Available

Dear Friends:

ISBDA has just received two new video tapes, alias "Burma's Democracy
Struggle and Our Future Prospect, vol. 3 and 4."  These tapes were recorded
 on August 4, 1995 and distributed by the NLD HQ to its members. The tapes
cover detail description of discussions in Burmese by the NLD leaders, Daw
Aung San Suu Kyi and U Tin U, with NLD Mandalay divisional officials.
People who interested in sharing these tapes must send return address and
fees by check or international MO to Htay H. Kyi to ISBDA, 202-601 Chohai
3-chome, Nagakute, Aichi, Japan 480-11.

copying + handling fees ==>

Burma's Democracy Struggle and Our Future Prospect, vol. 3 and 4:
 ===========(new set)===============   US$ 25.0 per set.

Burma's Democracy Struggle and Our Future Prospect, vol. 1 and 2:
 ============(previous set) ==========   US$ 25.0 per set.

Please clearly mention the volume numbers of the videos in your order and
we will immediately air-mailed  after receiving your payment.

KT