LNG PLANT IN BURMA? (r)

I am always interested in information about pending or signed
business deals in Burma. The more information I have, the more
pressure we can put on companies doing business in Burma. Please post
any information on this board, soc.culture.burma or email me
directly.

Simon Billenness
Franklin Research & Development
(617) 423 6655 x225