Burma Issues Newsletter August (r)

>Sanctions -- US Senator McConnell has introduced a sanctions bill
>against Slorc, claiming there has been no human rights progress in
>Burma despite the release of Aung San Suu Kyi. The move has been
>opposed by Winston Lord who claims that there is no international
>support for sanctions.

It would be good if we could inform Mr Lord of international support
for sanctions, does anyone have his e-mail address or fax no.?

Blair

University of Auckland Library
Information Services

information.general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone:  (64) 9 373-7599 ext: 8045
Fax  :  (64) 9 373-7092

"There's more to life than books, you know,
 - But not much more". - The Smiths(1984)