Selective Purchasing Laws

Dear David:

I have information on how to campaign for selective purchasing laws. I have
copies of the Berkeley and Madison laws, the Massachusetts legislation plus
information on the history and scope of South Africa-related selective
purchasing laws. If you or anyone would like this material, just let me have
your mailing address.

Simon Billenness
Franklin Research & Development
(617) 423 6655 x225