Combined Declaration

--------
COMBINED DECLARATION
===================

Date: October 29, 1995

We,     NLD / LA ( Western Region ),
        ABSDF ( Foreign Affairs Department ),
        FTUB ( West Burma ) and
        WRWAB ( Women Rights and Welfare Association of Burma ),

make this combined declaration regearding with the October 27, the
" International Action Day for a Free Burma".

We are happy for hearing the news of a world-wide action for Burma's freedom.

The news we aslo like to inform to all other activists is we have been
making boycott actions on Corp., esp. the PEPSICO, supporting the SLORC.
We've been distributing leaflets, phamlets, posters and stickers propagating
that they also should boycott on that Corp. and support us for Burma's
freedom.

We are now plannig for involvement of  students unions in and around our
region such as New Delhi. Although we still do not have a joint-action with
the student unions in our region, we do believe that they will join us as
we've been lobbying them.

Nowadays, we are distributing and sending the news of  Burmese activists',
around the world, actions concerned with the October 27.

Today, we all are in a joint-hand for boycotting the un-ackowledged Corp.,
                                    for step-down of SLORC,
                                    for a national reconciliated Burma,
                                    for a Democratic Burma.

Western Activists