DAWN O WAY

Dear friends,
	We are preparing for the next issue of "Dawn O Wai", a Burmese
version bulletin. Sorry for any previous inconvenience. To prevent any
more inconvenience, to decode our "Dawn O Wai", you should have
WinBurmese software (Mr. Burma's). You have to capture our text and
encode using with WinBurmese. Please send your email address to us. In
case you don't have the program of Win Burmese, you can get from Ken &
Visakha (Japan), U Soe Pyne (NCGUB, Washington), Aye Chan Naing (ABSDF,
Oslo) and BYVA (Australia). If you need more information about it, please
feel free to contact us.
Have a joyful holidays and happy new year.

ABSDF
DAWN GWIN