BURMA BARS STANFORD TOUR GROUP (r)

MGG Pillai,

We, Burmese citizen, have decided that SLORC is an "outlaw".
Do you have a problem with that?

If you don't like the discussions going on in this group, no one
(except perhaps SLORC) is forcing you to read them. If you want
to do SLORC's rear-end kissing, do some place else.

PILLAI@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> From: "M.G.G. Pillai" <PILLAI@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Could you please tell me who has decided that SLORC is an "outlaw"
> government?  Many Western and Asian countries have resident
> ambassadors in Burma, have dealings with SLORC, and behave with it as
> they do with Thailand or the Philippines.
>
>      What I do see is a deliberate attempt to destabilise the
> government.  Western diplomats in Burma give background briefings to
> the press there anonymously on events happenings in that country,
> those on this discussion group calls them "snoops and thieves",
> without understanding what these words mean or deliberate attempt to
> change etymological definitions.
>
>      I want to see a change for the better in Burma.  If you want to
> focus your attention on doing that, you have to do it in the way that
> the changes will take place.  All I see now is some people sitting
> out in countries as far away from Burma as possible and throw stones.
>
>      Let us get this discussion going on how this can be achieved,
> instead of the pointless ranting I get every time I inspect my
> mailbox.
>
> MGG
--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you have any problems, address them to          admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx