What videos are available? (r)

>From: "W. Kesavatana-Dohrs" <dohrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

>Can anyone and everyone who has Burma videotapes availabe, please send me
>an e-mail describing the tape, its cost, and where it can be gotten from.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Larry S. Dohrs
>Seattle Campaign for a Free Burma

Dear Larry,
Please do not put this on the net, but in answer to your query we have the
following videos:

NHK documentary from August/September 1988
The BBC documentary  "Forty Million Hostages "
The French documentary  "Silence and Fear"
The Australian documentary  "Barefoot Student Army" (by Lyndal and Sophie Barry)
Barefaced Productions (on the pipeline)  "Life on the Line"
Kurt Hanson's documentary, "The Battle of Kawmoorah"
ABC Nightline News  July 13, on Aung San Suu Kyi's release
The funeral ceremony and cremation of Mingun Sayadaw
The funeral ceremony and cremation of Pegu Myoma Sayadaw
NHK documentary on Asia Highway across Burma (in Japanese)
"Burma on the Brink" documentary by Shinichi Asabe (in English)
U Thuka's movie, "A Monk's Meal"   (in Burmese)

(Here in Japan we encourage teachers to use videos in classes in order to
cover Burmese issues, human rights, women's issues, environmental concerns etc.)

Copies of the above are available for $10.00 plus postage from Japan

For Images Asia's recent documentary "Caught  in the Crossfire"  you can
order directly from Chiang Mai.

We hope this is helpful.

With metta,

Visakha and Ken