Burma Action at American University

Subject: Burma Action at American University (Washington, DC)

                                          Sponsored by:
     Community Action Social Justice (CASJ) &  Amnesty International (AI)

                                D O   Y O U   D R I N K   P E P S I ?

Do you care about the Burmese people and their struggle for freedom? Come
hear how these two issues connect as Community Action Social Justice and
Amnesty International welcome:

                                       OHMAR KHIN

                         BURMESE STUDENT ACTIVIST

She will speak about her experience of living under a brutal military regime
and why she risked her life in speaking out against the atrocities. A short
video about Burma will be shown. Representatives of Amnesty International
will provide information on the current Burma Campaign and human rights
around the world.

WHEN:         Monday February 5th at 8 p.m.

WHERE:       GIANNI Lounge (4th Floor Butler Pavilion)
                    American University, Washington, DC

CONTACT:   CASJ at: 885-3333 OR  Matthew at AI: 775-5161/
meisen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx