American Express Ad?

--=====================_823470373==_

A Suggested American Express Ad

(A prosperous looking Oriental gentleman in his 60s appears,
wearing a tweed jacket.  He has a golf bag over his shoulder;
people are playing golf in the background)

Hello.  Do you know who I am?  My name is Khun Sa.
Some people know me better as the Prince of Death.  I live
in comfortable retirement in Yangon now, but I used to be a
successful businessman in the Golden Triangle, where
Myanmar, Laos and Thailand meet.

Nowadays, whenever I travel, I carry the American Express
Card.  I can use the card at more than 2,870,000 locations
worldwide.

No card gives me the privileges which the American Express
card does.  It gives me instant recognition in over 125
countries around the world.  I'm not planning to visit the
United States in the near future, though.  It might spoil my
holiday.

So when you travel a lot like I do, take the American
Express Card.  Don't leave home without it!

(A Burma Watcher)