ISBDA Work Resumed

ISBDA Resumed Work

Dear Friends:

After successful BurmaNet subscription, we would like to inform you that
Information Services on Burmese Democracy Affairs  (ISBDA) which
temporarily halted for a couple of weeks  is ready to reume its works in
the United States. Our function includes  distribution of video and audio
tapes, news reportings, and publications for  democracy in Burma. Other
than e-mail, we can be reached by phone and fax number (818) 284-7059.

Thank you for your support to our cause.

Dr. K. Tint
ISBDA
KT
ISBDA