Burmese in the US?

Greetings everyone.  Sorry to once again write with a question, but if
knowledge is indeed power, then hopefully you'll allow me the opportunity
to advance the cause of solidarity with more shared power...

I would like to get a picture of who the Burmese expat and immigrant
community in the US are.  About how many Burmese (and members of other
groups such as Karen, Mon, etc) are there in the US?  Where do they (you)
live (i.e. are there concentrations in specific areas of the US)?  How
many of them (you) are students?  And finally, where do they (you) stand
politically -- could you categorize the expat/immigrant community in
terms of pro-SLORC or pro-democracy stance, and if so, what kinds of
percentages of the total community would fall into either group?

Any ideas (web sites, organizations, etc) about where I could get more
information on this?

Peace, and thanks,

Lisa