SECURITY ZONES AND RESOLUTION 688 ( (r)

Subject: Re: SECURITY ZONES AND RESOLUTION 688 (REPOST)

Dear Tun Myint,

One quick response: I do not intentionally post the message twice. The
message was posted at approximately 24 hours earlier. When I check out
the mailbox, I thought I have to send it again. Sorry about that.

My personal opinion about debating on what you raised as issues on the net
will need a lot of energy and time. As we usually experienced on the net,
there will be Reply's and re:Reply and re:re:re:Reply and its goes on.
That will be quite unproductive so that I would happily leave un-answered
for you now. But that do not mean I have no respect of your views, of
course. Few of the issues, I would reply you a bit later.

So far as my postings and its credibility of analysis is concerned, you
are very much entitled to your own views. No one is forced to accept what
I say: you always have your own choice and freedom of thought and view.

With best regards, U Ne Oo.