WELCOME TO THE CONSTITUENT ELECTRON (r)

Subject: WELCOME TO THE CONSTITUENT ELECTRONIC MAIL SERVICE

Thank you for contacting me through the House of Representatives'
Constituent Electronic Mail System (CEMS).  I am pleased to be a
part of this effort to offer citizens a quick and efficient way to
communicate with their representatives in Congress.

As the ability of Congress to communicate and share information
over the Internet is expanded, I expect that program enhancements
will be announced and additional members will choose to participate.
Your patience during these early stages of the CEMS is greatly
appreciated.  You can learn more about the CEMS through the
Internet address CONGRESS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you live in my Congressional District, please be assured that any
message you send me over the Internet will be brought to my attention.
Be sure to include your mailing address in your Internet message.  Thank
you again for your interest.

Sincerely,

NEWT GINGRICH
MEMBER OF CONGRESS