for March( voices from the jungle)

Subject: Re: for March( voices from the jungle)

>Date:	96-03-06 09:28:00 EST
>From:	pziwa@xxxxxxxxxxx (Poe Ziwa)
>Reply-to:	burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (Conference reg.burma)
>To:	burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (Recipients of burmanet-l)
>
>From: "poe ziwa" <pziwa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Dear friends,
>
>Day after day the demonstrations continued, and the number of people
>participating grew. Even some military officers joined in to show
>solidarity with the people. It seemed to the students that victory
>was certain.
>Then, what's going on in Burma. Do you think people forget past the
>day? The world is slowly forgetting Burma, the struggle of the
>Burmese people and their plea for the right to participate in their
>own government.

  I will never forget Burma and other places such as Tianamen Square.  We
must continue to educate and remind the world what terror has occured.  We/
they  will be remembered.   Maybe we can have the movie "Beyond Rangoon" for
US television and US history classes, etc.  Teach them at a young age, so
change WILL eventually come.

  Philip ,III/ Thida