Burmese in France,Europe

Do any of you have numbers on the Burmese exile community in Europe.

In a matter of days our Free Burma Europe server will be up and
fonctioning after a long development.  We are interested to contact as
many of the Burmese exile community in France and Europe for contribution
and participation. Please contact us now, and stay tuned. We are hoping
that this development will incite helping the cause and motivating those
in France to work together for Free Burma, grass roots, student, and
political corporate lobbying in support of the NLD and Daw Aung San Suu
Kyi and their  supporters.

Thank you.
Metta, Dawn Star