No Subject Given (r)

>The words of our brothers and sisters who gave their lives for the younger
>generations and who were killed by the inhumane soldiers on the streets of
>Rangoon on March 16th, 1988 are always echoed.

I agree, but as the movie Beyond Rangoon reminds us, some or many of the
soldiers were mis-informed about what the TRUTH was.  Inform them.  As in
other events in history, some or many soldiers were the blue-collar type of
person not having much education and NOT knowing the true world around them.
  Somehow,....someway,...they MUST be educated.  Show them about the bad
economy, about who is really destroying the country.  Those who have families
to support with the apparently better military life will be the most
difficult to convince.  Even the USA has people of this type and conflicts
because of mis-information. And limited education.

  Also, LETS APPLY the GOLDEN RULE back to SLORC.  "Do unto others as you
would have others do unto you." -  a quote from christian faith