Haiku for the Greening of Mitsubish (r)

Subject: Re: Haiku for the Greening of Mitsubishi

Full of horsedump !
Well ,it should not surprise me that a guy who keeps changing what he is saying
will like to use some high-flying words that he himself has done no study whatsoever on the matter.

25,35 does it matter ? Ignorance knows no age!
What a waste of tax-payers' money !

( I will reply personally if it comes to me directly )

JS