I Spoke at an Amnesty Int'l Tibet C

Subject: Re: I Spoke at an Amnesty Int'l Tibet Confere

Boy, arn't you a self-centered judgemental type............    If you hate
things so much, why do you even bother??????  Or WHY should I bother to try
to talk nicely to people like you that NEVER listen.  You've become as
narrow-minded as the SLORC of Burma.         AND, I am selabet because of her
and never have "fucked" her.    Get rid of your damn anger.  I am not the
damned typical american as I am stuck with in this hell-hole called
Washinton, D.C.