A HUMAN RIGHTS EXHIBITION ON WWW (R

Subject: A HUMAN RIGHTS EXHIBITION ON WWW (REPOST)

Our friends on the net are invited to visit my home page and copy the
files, especially the Burma Human Rights Reports by various groups to the
Australian Parliament. Those files will be on the display until 23 of
April 1996. Regards, U Ne Oo.
/* Written Sat 30 Mar 9:00am 1996 by DRUNOO@xxxxxxxxxxxx in igc:reg.burma */
/* -------------" A Human Rights Exhibition on WWW "--------------- */

Dear Friends,

I am currently developing the Submissions to Human Rights Sub-Committee
into Netscape displayed form. The campaign of disseminating those human
rights documents to Internet Bulletin Boards and reg.burma over the
year has resulted me with a lot of text files. I am currently preparing
these documents at my home site:

http://www.physics.adelaide.edu.au/~uneoo

I will display those documents to the netters from April 8 to 22 - i.e
for two weeks period; and I am working towards that deadline. Of course
you might also look at the site in preparation now, but it still messy.

People who requested those documents may copy those files on WWW
before April 23. For those who wish to use those documents in permanent
display, it will be appropriate to request hard copy from the Secretary
of the Human Rights Sub-Committee - my contribution towards this end may
present only as help in typing un-official version of those documents.

There are the Volumes (5&6) of the Submissions which still left to be
distributed to Internet. These volumes largely concerned with the
forced labour issues and Repatriation of Rohingyas. It seems that the
time has now come to us to look at those issues more closely.

With best regards, U Ne Oo.