hello could use some info

hello
Got your E-mail from a human rights group in seattle
I am doing a paper for school and would like to speak
with recent immigrants or refugees from Burma.  I would
like to know about how life in Burma has changed.  What was it like
before, compared to now.  How has the influx of foreign
investment change the quality of life for the average citizen.
Then of course, what is life like under military rule.
If you know of anyone that would like to talk about this, then please
give them my address.  My paper is due soon but I would still like to
learn after my dealine.  Can you help me?  Thank you Nanette Skiba