3rd country asylum-seekers (r)

This approach of arriving in a third country with a short term tourist visa
is common amongst many Burmese asylum seekers. I have worked with a lot of
Burmese asyulm seekers under such situations, however come from Australia
and consequebntly my expewrience and knowledge of legal status only extends
that far. However as I am now based in Hong Kong I could be possibly assist
you with anything that lies within Asia. Nevertheless I assume you are in
the USA and so my advice would be of little use.

If you feel I could be of any help feel free to contact me

I Hope this is of some help

James