Postcards and T-shirt

Burmese Relief Center--Japan follows closely the progress of the boycotts
and campaigns of Free Burma Coalition and all groups involved with the
restoration of Democracy in Burma.

Two of the campaigns that we have been very much involved with are "Stop the
Gas Pipeline" (Unocal and Total) and "Boycott Visit Myanmar Year 1996."

Regarding these two campaigns, BRC-J has created postcards and T-shirts with
striking graphics.  We feel they would be effective for all groups and
individuals promoting these campaigns.  The postcards can be used as picture
postcards and sent to friends, or they can be sent as protest messages to
the companies involved.  The T-shirt can be worn as a protest of its own, as
a uniform for a group organizing a rally, or simply as a great shirt in its
own right.

To anyone who in interested we can send these graphics as a simple
attachment to an e-mail message, which the receiver can view in a graphics
program or as a graphic in a word-processing program such as WordPerfect or
Word.  If you would like to view the cartoons (all drawn by the talented
ABSDF artist Saw Ngo), please send us a message, and we will send the images
in TIFF format.  We will not post them on BurmaNet because they are very big
files which take a bit of time to download, so that any who have to pay for
online time would not appreciate receiving them if they have not asked for
them and cannot use them.

If you are interested in purchasing any of these products, we have them for
sale and would be happy to mail them to you or your group.  Please e-mail
your order to us.  We will immediately ship the goods and send information
for the remittance of the cost. (All proceeds from the sale of these goods
go to support the students and refugees on the Thai/Burma border.)

Prices include AirMail  postage

Postcard (Set if 10, 5 of each design, US$8.00 )
          Stop the Pipeline (Red lettering on Black and White drawing)
          Boycott Visit Myanmar Year 1996 (Black and White drawing)

T-shirt  ($25 each, special discount on orders of ten or more)
          Don't Visit Myanmar Year 1996 (Full-color cartoon on front, plain
back)

Support Democracy, Support the Campaigns, Support the Refugees, Support
those fighting for Democracy!