Burmanet readers: would a burmanet (r)

Subject: Re: Burmanet readers: would a burmanet database be of any use?

At 08:40 PM 5/7/96, you wrote:
>Subject: Re: Burmanet readers: would a burmanet database be of any use?
>
>Yes! e-mail. I would use it.
>
>Mr Burma

Ko Win Tun,
How are you?  I hope your wife, incoming baby and yourself are doing fine in
the city of New York.  we are enjoying the nice spring weather here in Fort
Wayne, it is now much different weather than when you were here.  I am
eagerly waiting your Burmese newsletter which you would create on internet.
How do you like AOL.  It is, of course, user friendly for me truely.  By the
way, say hello to your wife.
I will talk to you later.  Note my new e-mail address.

Regards,

Thant Lwin, Fort Wayne, IN